WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Below is important information for fans attending `Dodd After Dark.'
Stadium Entry / Policies
Access to the Dodd After Dark Summer Movie Series will only be allowed via the field tunnel off Callaway Plaza (adjacent to Gate 6). For Mewborn Field, access will be via the main entrance on 8th Street.
Items ALLOWED inside BDS and Mewborn
- Lawn chairs (cannot be taken on grass - only allowed on turf/concrete sidelines)
- Unopened bottles of water
- Bags (all bags will be searched upon entry)
- Strollers (Strollers will NOT be allowed on the field/sidelines and must be parked in a designated area just inside the stadium)
Items NOT ALLOWED inside BDS and Mewborn
- Beverages (with the exception of unopened bottles of water)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Thermos bottles
- Ice bags
- Horns or other noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Video cameras
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
- Large flags, banners or signs
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security
Limited concession snacks will be available, including popcorn, candy, bottled water and Coca-Cola products. Trash and recycling bins will be available around the perimeter of the field. We appreciate your help in keeping the field clean of trash/litter.
Guests can sit on the field (certain areas, including end zones, will be off-limits due to the sensitivity of the grass growing in the area), on the sidelines and in the Club Section only. Seating will not be allowed in other areas of the stadium at Bobby Dodd. All seating areas will be open at Mewborn.
Restrooms will be available via the Club section of Bobby Dodd Stadium. ADA-accessible restrooms will be available via the tunnel/north concourse. For Mewborn Field, restrooms will be available along the main concourse, behind the bleachers.
Rain / Severe Weather Plan
In the event of rain, guests attending the movie screening may be asked to sit in the stands to avoid damage to the field. Due to the safety of guests and staff, if lightning is in the immediate vicinity, the screening will be discontinued and will not be re-scheduled.