In addition to the Student Center, there are many excellent opportunities to work across campus. The positions listed below are submitted to the Student Center Information Desk for posting by various hiring departments around campus. The contact information for each position can be found in the job descriptions.
Please note that the positions listed below are NOT Student Center positions. Please click here for student jobs with Student and Campus Event Centers
Post a Job
Submissions to the Campus Job Board can be made using the link below. Our team reviews submissions to the job board on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Each position will remain on the Campus Job Board for two (2) weeks from the posting date. If you wish to post a job for a longer duration of time, you must resubmit your request to the job board. For questions, please email us.
Working in close cooperation with the A&F Content Strategist and Reporting Unit, the student intern will:
Understand and apply design standards and graphic treatments to websites
Develop special functions for sites
Implement changes in Drupal 9 in according to specifications
Clean up formatting/text issues in Drupal 9
Research keywords for new/existing sites
Add meta tag option in Drupal for all A&F sites and enter key words
Review websites for accessibility violations and suggest revisions
Must have Drupal 9 experience
Wordpress experience is beneficial
Basic graphic design skills preferred (Adobe Creative Suite)
Ability to work with others to follow recommendations
Exceptional organization and project management skills
Strong communication skills to convey status updates and request for assistance if needed
All web work must be performed in complete alignment with Institute Communications web standards. This position will meet, either virtually or in-person, with central communication team on a regular basis to review workload and status updates.
• Works with the Horizons director and other Horizons tutors to implement activities and lessons for K-12 students
• Works with students in small groups of 3 to 5 to facilitate activities in math, science, and reading
• Conduct weekly science experiments with Horizons students
• Sign students in and out at the After School Program
• Escort and supervise students
• Attends monthly meetings to talk about kids, schedules, plans, etc.
• Provides feedback on students’ for teacher’s final reports
• Other duties as assigned
• OVERALL – genuine RESPECT, SELF-DISCIPLINE and ORGANIZATION to help set examples for our young students.
As a Data Coordinator, you will play an important role in our overall customer experience and satisfaction levels by helping manage Alumni information. You will utilize strong data entry and attention to detail skills to process information update. You will foster strong relationships with customers and internal teams to facilitate solutions and meet deadlines.
• Maintains Alumni data from forms, surveys, inquiries, and other information sources
• Manages data in accordance with data entry timelines and productivity standards
• Updates existing data as required or upon request
• Reviews data for deficiencies or errors, correcting incompatibilities, and checking output
• Complies with data integrity and security policies
• Communicates with team and management written and verbally
Education and Experience Requirements
• Experience working with different forms of data
• Excellent data entry accuracy with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office
• Demonstrate computer skills including word processing, CRMs, and databases systems
• Demonstrates ability to manage data confidentiality and follow security practices
• Ability to independently manage project execution with neatness and accuracy of work; excellent organizational skills.
• Strong work ethic with a positive, team player mentality
• Excellent usage of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Georgia Tech alumni are unique. Over 190,000 strong, Tech alumni are successful as entrepreneurs, managers, scientists, engineers, and leaders in organizations around the globe. The Alumni Association has a team of 50 professionals, committed to supporting GT alumni throughout their careers. Annually, we offer thousands of programs, services, and events to increase alumni engagement and expand their connection with the Institute. Come be a part of Georgia Tech – an amazing history and bright future. For more information about the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, please visit www.gtalumni.org.
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is a separate, legal, 501(c)3 not-for-profit recognized by Georgia Tech and the State of Georgia as an affiliated organization. The Alumni Association is committed to the mission "to champion and serve its alumni and the Institute through programming and engagement that fosters lifelong relationships and philanthropic support.”
Send resume including cover letter to:
DIrector of IT Services