The Student and Campus Event Centers Team supports the reservable spaces in the John Lewis Student Center and Stamps Commons, Exhibition Hall, West Village, Historic Academy of Medicine, campus outdoor event and table spaces, and classrooms for non-academic meetings and events. For more information on room setup options, reservations, and other services, please contact our Event Services Team:
- For the John Lewis Student Center and Stamps Commons, Exhibition Hall, or West Village: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the Historic Academy of Medicine: email@example.com.
- For classrooms and outdoor event spaces: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For film and still photography requests: email@example.com.
Change of Services | Classroom, Outdoor Event Spaces, Film and Still Photography
All non-academic reservations for classrooms, outdoor event space reservations, and campus film and still photography requests will now be supported by Student and Campus Event Centers. Please note that there will be a disruption in services beginning May 2022. During this time, new reservations for classrooms and outdoor spaces, and commercial filming requests will be temporarily suspended.
- Tech walk way table spaces remain instant reservable through GT Events.
- Outdoor spaces reopen in a limited capacity Monday, June 20.
Community members looking to reserve space are encouraged to explore alternative spaces on GT Events.
All Spaces Offline Summer 2022
To allow our teams to focus on the transition to operations in the new Student Center, all spaces in the Exhibition Hall, West Village, and Historic Academy of Medicine will be offline beginning May 28, 2022. Spaces will reopen in a phased approach according to the following timeline:
- West Village spaces reopen Thursday, July 28.
- Exhibition Hall Midtown Ballroom spaces reopen Monday, August 1.
- John Lewis Student Center and Stamps Commons' meeting spaces open Monday, August 15.
- John Lewis Student Center and Stamps Commons' Atlantic Theater open Monday, August 29.
- Historic Academy of Medicine spaces reopen Monday, October 3.
- Exhibition Hall second floor meeting spaces reopen Monday, October 31.
Community members looking to reserve space for the summer are encouraged to explore alternative meeting and event spaces on GT Events. Please note that all dates are subject to construction progress. In the event the timelines change and we are no longer able to accommodate your reservations, our team will reach out to you.
Reservations for New Student Center and Exhibition Hall Spaces Now Open!
As the Campus Center Project nears completion, our team looks forward to serving your campus event needs in our expanded portfolio of new spaces. The completed Student Center will include 8 new meeting rooms, as well as a 165-seat theater with retractable theater seating and 297-seat theater. With the conclusion of the Campus Center project, services that have been temporarily located in the Exhibition Hall will move to their permanent home in the Student Center, allowing those spaces within the Exhibition Hall to return to their original purpose as event space. When this transition is complete there will be an additional 7 reservable spaces in the Exhibition Hall, including full use of the 11,598 square foot Midtown Ballroom space. Each room in the Exhibition Hall is named after an Atlanta neighborhood, and those in the new Student Center are named after Atlanta’s major streets. Names for both buildings were chosen by Georgia Tech students.
Reservations for all spaces within the Student Center and Exhibition Hall are now open. The community can request spaces though GT Events by searching for the buildings "John Lewis Student Center and Stamps Commons" or "Exhibition Hall". We encourage you to explore these future spaces. Each space has a page that includes renderings of the room, capacities by available setups and comparisons to rooms with which the community is already familiar.