GT-rex Explores the New Pathway!
Check out the features of the newly reopened pathway connecting the arts plaza with Tech Green. Stay tuned for more upgrades around the site at the Student Center's renovations continue this year.
We've surveyed hundreds of students, staff, faculty, and alumni to figure out what the new building should accomplish. We know our new Campus Center will be a place to:
- Serve the Entire Georgia Tech Community
- Reset, Restore, & Refuel
- Showcase Georgia Tech's Accomplishments and be a Catalyst for Creative Expression
- Foster Friendships and Bridge Across Disciplines, Cultures, and Interests
- Promote Leadership and Involvement
- Activate the Outdoors
Additional Project Information
To view a PDF document, a PDF reader is required. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Project FAQs
- 101 Places a Re(in)novation Could Give Georgia Tech
- The Student Center Needs to be Expanded (Technique OpEd)