To accommodate institute visitors, there are parking zones and meters situated across campus for visitors’ use. Please note that all visitor parking is first come/first served. Please visit the Visitor’s Parking Website to view more information about locations and hourly rates.
Many parking meters can be paid for using the Parkmobile app, which allows institute visitors to pay for Georgia Tech parking meters using their cell phone. Visitors may also opt to receive text message alerts and reminders prior to the meter’s expiration. Once you download the app on your phone and register an account, you can use the zone number that corresponds with each lot to pay for parking. Zone numbers for participating visitor areas are indicated below.
Student Center Visitor Parking |
Visitor parking closest to the Exhibition Hall is located in the following areas:
- Area 1: W02 Deck
- Area 2: Ferst Dr./Exhibition Hall – Parkmobile # 8631
- Area 3: North Avenue
- Area 4: State Street & Ferst Drive
Special Event Parking |
Parking and Transportation Services makes every effort to accommodate all special event parking requests. Due to the nature of college campuses and other scheduled events, accommodations are not guaranteed.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at email@example.com for inquiries and reservations. More information about event parking rates can be found on Parking & Transportations Event Parking & Rental Services Website.
75 Vehicles or Less | Validations for Areas 1 and 3 may be purchased in advance on the Parking and Transportation Services website.
75 Vehicles or More | Parking arrangements can be made to accommodate large events expecting 75 or more vehicles in the W02 Parking Deck, which is adjacent to the Student Center. There are two operations options for the W02 deck:
- Pre-Paid Reservations: The client may pre-purchase parking in W02 for a flat fee, which includes the raising of the gates and an attendant. In/out privileges are not allowed.
- Self-Pay Upon Entry: Guests park in W02 and pay per vehicle upon entry or exit. This option includes an attendant for the duration of the event as guests enter.
*Please note guests will share the parking deck with W02 campus permit customers. Prices vary based on the estimated number of vehicles.
Directions From I-75/85 South
- Take Exit 249D for North Ave.
- Make the right onto North Ave.
Directions From I-75/85 North
- Take Exit 249D for Spring St.
- Stay straight onto Linden Ave.
- Make the left onto W Peachtree St. NW
- Make the left onto North Ave.
- Take North Avenue westbound
- Turn right onto Tech Pkwy NW
- Turn right onto Regents Dr.
- Turn right onto Ferst Dr.
- Turn left into the W02 Student Center Parking Deck